Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Isla Ann Inspirations

Happy Hump day everyone! I hope this week is treating you well! Today I have another fun post for all you mamas with girls! I am really trying to get small shopping out there. It really is the best and I promise you will love it!

Oaklee and I are so lucky to be able to work with Isla Ann Inspirations! This little shop has some of the cutest bows around!

As you can probably tell, I am obsessed with the "Sailor" style! I think it's the perfect size for O and comes in so many different patterns and colors! It can bring ANY outfit together!

Each bow is so well made and I've never had a problem with anything I've purchased! It ships quick and is always packaged so nicely! And the pricing is AMAZING! I find that when people think of "shopping small" then also think "expensive", which is not the case! You can find such quality items for great pricing!

The shop owner is the sweetest and is always making sure to go above and beyond for her awesome customers!

I am always so impressed with these hard working moms who have this dream and it's so rewarding to be able to help them reach their goals! They are so inspiring to me and I appreciate them so much! Shopping small is so important to me and I really enjoy seeing how truly talented these people are!

Please be sure to check out this cute shop! Each week I will be featuring a new small shop in the hopes that you will venture out of comfort zone and search for something new!


BONUS: Use code "OAKLEE15" at checkout for a discount! 





Until next time.

Love Always,
The Crazy Collards

No comments:

Post a Comment