Monday, March 21, 2016

39 Weeks!!!

How far along: 39 weeks as of March 13, 2016! 

Total weight gain/loss: Pre-pregnancy 115, now I am not at 160. 


Maternity clothes: I am all belly and it sticks out so far that some of my maternity shirts aren't long enough anymore. Baby needs to get here before nothing fits me! 


Sleep: I have been sooooo tired this week! I have to take a nap everyday or else I feel so drained! Still tossing and turning at night and it's getting a lot harder to move because my belly is so heavy!

Best moment this week: When I go over to my parents to visit my niece Brookelle (B) who is only 2 always comes running with her hand asking, "Is she moving??" It's so cute!! 


Food cravings: Not really craving anything just always really thirsty! 

Food aversions: Nothing really! 

Gender: Our sweet little princess!  


Labor signs: Nothing changed at this weeks doctors appointment. She just wants to stay in there forever! I am however having more Braxton Hicks and always feeling a lot more pressure on my bottom so hopefully my next doctors appointment will have some good news! 

Pregnancy symptoms: 
Swollen feet
Tired
Started getting dizzy spells this week as well as nausea. 

What I miss: I miss not feeling like I am carrying around an extra 10lbs! 

What I am looking forward to: Again, looking forward to the next doctors appointment. Hopefully some good news! 

Milestones: Due date is this week! 

One tip I could give a first time mom who is also 39 weeks along: Try and get your mind off things and stay busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment