Monday, March 7, 2016

36 Weeks!!

How far along: 36 weeks as of February 21, 2016! 

Total weight gain/loss: Pre-pregnancy 115, now I am not at 154. 


Maternity clothes: I have about 4 shirts that fit me and two pairs of leggings (that by the end of the day hurt so bad because of how low my belly lays). So I look like a hobo 99.9% of the time. Haha


Sleep: Sleep is so painful. Can you all tell how much I want this baby to be out of me? haha 

Best moment this week: I am kinda over being pregnant (even though I know I'll miss it) so it's kind of hard to focus on the best but I'd have to say just feeling her move everyday. 


Food cravings: Just sticking to the usual, cereal, milk & blue powerade from McDonald's. 

Food aversions: Nothing again this week! 

Gender: Our sweet little princess!  


Labor signs: Nothing really, still get a few contractions but I just want things to happen already!!

Pregnancy symptoms: 
Stomach is still really low
Stretch marks from stomach being so low (boo)
Boobs still leaking
I am getting really exhausted again
Swollen body 24/7

What I miss: I feel horrible saying this because I know people would give anything to have what I have but I hope some people can relate. I just feel horrible about my body. I can't wear any cute outfits, my body is huge and people don't hold back on the comments about it and it gets hard sometimes to feel good about myself.. Maybe it's just me. 

What I am looking forward to: Getting the last baby package in the mail this week and putting final touches on the nursery. We went able to do exactly what I imagined with the room but as long as baby has what she needs everything will be okay!

Milestones: I am 9 months pregnant and officially less then one month away from our due date! 

One tip I could give a first time mom who is also 36 weeks along: Don't give a poop what people think and just do whatever YOU want to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment