Tuesday, February 23, 2016

33 Weeks!

How far along: 33 weeks as of January 31, 2016! 

Total weight gain/loss: Pre-pregnancy 115, now I am not at 150. Ugh it makes me so depressed. :( 


Maternity clothes: YES! Nothing fits me anymore. 


Sleep: Had a rough week with sleep. Just the usual tossing and turning as well as getting up a lot to pee.

Best moment this week: We had our baby shower! It was so great to catch up with family and friends! It was also great to have our little girl be so spoiled! 


Food cravings: I've been really enjoying lemon water this week!

Food aversions: Not this week!

Gender: Baby Girl! 


Labor signs: I had a few contractions but nothing to crazy!

Pregnancy symptoms: 
My belly is really low, she moves a lot really low in my tummy and it doesn't always feel the best. 
Boobs continue to leak. 
A few contractions. 
My body is unbelievably sore, I wake up feeling like I weight 500 pounds!
Swollen, fat feet!

What I miss: I miss being able to sit up easy.

What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to our doctors appointment next week to talk about delivery options and also our 2nd baby shower!

Milestones: Hospital bag and diaper bag are packed! 

One tip I could give a first time mom who is also 33 weeks along: Try not to feel bad about how your body is changing. You are creating life and that is something amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment