Monday, February 15, 2016

32 Weeks!

How far along: 32 weeks as of January 24, 2016! 

Total weight gain/loss: Pre-pregnancy 115, now I am not at 148! Hoping this baby is just chunky and that its not just me! 


Maternity clothes: I am getting so close to the end and the weeks are flying by so I don't want to go out and buy more clothes that I'll only be using a few more weeks but I don't think I have a choice. Nothing fits me and it sucks! I am starting to wear my hubby's shirts haha! 


Sleep: I am having vivid dreams again which I like (unless it's a nightmare). Buuuut... My hips ache so bad! I have to toss and turn all night long for me to not want to rip my hair out! ha ha

Best moment this week: We bought our first "family car"! A Nissan Juke! We've been eyeing this car for a few years and it's finally ours! 





Food cravings: I am just really craving drinks. Water and juice is all I want!

Food aversions: Not this week!

Gender: Baby Girl! 


Labor signs: Not this week.

Pregnancy symptoms: 
My big belly seems to be dropping slowly each week (and boy can I feel it!) 
Still swelling
Peeing a lot more
And I think that is it for this week!

What I miss: I know I've said it a million times but working out.

What I am looking forward to: Our baby shower is this week! Looking forward to seeing old friends!

Milestones: We set up the crib and our hospital bag is packed! It's starting to get real. 

One tip I could give a first time mom who is also 32 weeks along: Don't forget to take lots of pictures! I'm slacking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment