Thursday, February 11, 2016

31 Weeks!

How far along: 31 weeks as of January 17, 2016! 

Total weight gain/loss: Pre-pregnancy 115, now I am not at 145!


Maternity clothes: Can I just go to work naked? NOTHING fits me!!! It is so depressing getting dressed. I dress like a bum 99% of the time.


Sleep: I wake up to pee every 2 hours and I go through a water bottle every night because I am so thirsty all the time which doesn't help with the whole peeing situation. Haha

Best moment this week: We got our crib!! Zack set it up and now we are deciding how we want to put the furniture. It's getting so close!


Food cravings: Still loving my milk!

Food aversions: Nothing to bad this week! 

Gender: Baby Girl! 


Labor signs: Not this week.

Pregnancy symptoms: I am one giant swollen blob. Literally. My wedding ring doesn't fit most days and shoes just aren't an option anymore! 
Feeling really tired again.
Pressure in my lower belly (she's head down and I can tell!)
Peeing a lot more (extra pressure on my bladder doesn't help with that) 
Hungry but not enough room in my belly to eat all I want (I guess that's a good thing haha)


What I miss: I miss having clothes to wear. 

What I am looking forward to: Our baby shower is fast approaching and I just can't wait to see her. I think about it everyday! I want to know what her cute little face looks like, more like me or daddy??

Milestones: We are in the single digits of weeks left people!! Freaking out! 

One tip I could give a first time mom who is also 31 weeks along: It's starting to be crunch time on getting everything together. Stay ahead of the game and be prepared! 

No comments:

Post a Comment