Wednesday, January 13, 2016

27 Weeks!

How far along: 27 weeks as of December 20, 2015!

Total weight gain/loss: Pre-pregnancy 115, now I am not at 138! 


Maternity clothes: I got a lot more maternity clothes this week. Everything else that I had wasn't warm enough for all this snow we are getting! 


Sleep: Sleep is becoming a bit more of a challenge for me. My hips are KILLING me! I sleep on my sides and I wake up every hour to change sides because my hip goes numb! 

Best moment this week: Hearing the good news at the doctor after all the worry! This week we had a little scare when our doctor told us that she had a low amount of fluid around her. So blessed to say that when we came back for another check two days later the fluid had gone up! 


Food cravings: The holiday season is killing me! I am LOVING all the sweets!

Food aversions: Nothing really!

Gender: Baby Girl! 


Labor signs: No labor signs for this week. 

Pregnancy symptoms: Belly just keeps on growing
Acid reflux
Swollen hands & feet
I can feel more pressure in my lower tummy now
Sore back


What I miss: Not being swollen all the time!

What I am looking forward to: Our baby shower this month! I can't wait to get the nursery all finished! 

Milestones: I am one week away from the third trimester! It's going so fast! 


One tip I could give a first time mom who is also 27 weeks along: If you feel like something isn't right don't be afraid to call the doctor to ask as many questions as you need! 

No comments:

Post a Comment