Friday, September 12, 2014

My Everyday Make Up

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a great start to your weekend! Today I am doing my everyday make up because it seemed like a lot of people were interested in it so here it is! Let me know if you have any questions, enjoy! (:

Here I am with NO makeup, help me.. 

The face products




Okay so to start off I ALWAYS use a primer, not so much to help my makeup stay in place but to add an extra layer of moisture to my skin. I have extremely dry skin and I love the dewy look so my favorite primer at the moment is L’Oreal Magic Lumi light infusing primer. As you can tell below it kind of makes me look “greasy” but it comes together in the end and gives my skin that extra glow that I love!


The next step is foundation. My fav is Covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1. People this is AMAZING, if you haven’t tried it you need to. Like now. I own M.A.C Studio fix fluid and would pick this over that any day! To blend in my foundation I use a Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge. I do not understand how people put on foundation without this. It’s similar to the Beauty blender but half the price (come on who wants to pay $20.00 for a sponge, not me). This bad boy is only $6.99! I dot my foundation on my skin and then press it in with my sponge.

After foundation I go in with my concealer. For every day I use NYX HD Concealer, this is THEE BEST DRUGSTORE concealer out, I swear! It works amazing, not as well as my MAC Pro longwear concealer but I only use that on special occasions. This concealer is defiantly worth a try and for only $4.99 you can’t go wrong!!
I focus my concealer under my eyes
I set my concealer with a loose powder

 Cheek products 


Next I use blush, I don’t know if it’s just my skin or what but I’m not a huge fan of blush. Maybe it’s because I just haven’t found that right one but it never looks good on me, but when I do wear it I usually go for my NYX powder blush in Amber. After blush I get to do my FAVORITE part, highlighting. Seriously people if you don’t highlight your face you are missing out. My Holy Grail highlighter is Stilas highlighting duo in Kitten. I get mine at Ulta and if you ever see it in stalk you need to pick it up!! It’s so gorgeous, but always sold out! I swear by this.

I love it so much! (: 
That glow, I CANT TAKE IT! 

 Eyebrow products 


The next step is life changing, seriously. I fill in my brows. If you don’t do this you need to. It transforms your face and I promise you’ll never look back. I use ELFs eyebrow kit in medium, I’ve tried tons of brow products but I always go back to this. I just love it! It comes with a creamy dark shade and a lighter powder shade.

Eye products 


My last and final step is my eyes. I love to play around with different looks on my eyes and this is where I tend to splurge on products (Urban Decay, just have all my money.) My everyday eye is just quick and simply. I start out by using NYXs nude matte shadow in Dance the Tides in my crease. It’s just a very warm chocolate brown. Next I use Maybelline Color Tattoo in, Bad to the Bronze and blend on my entire lid with my finger. After that I use Urban Decays, Naked 3 palette and use the color Mugshot on my outer v area. Then I went in with Naked 3 again and highlighted my brow bone and inner tear duct with Strange. I topped it off with Covergirls bombshell volume mascara.
You can see I did the crease on my right eye (looks like I got punched I know) but it comes together
The angle I took the pictures at has a bad shadow in my right eye. That is not eye shadow I promise! 


And bam this is the completed look! I did use NYX butter gloss in Éclair to top off my lips. I hope you all enjoyed my little "everyday" look. And be looking out for my everyday hair soon, that is probably the one thing people ask the most questions about so its on its way!! Thank you all for stopping by and checking out my blog. I really appreciate all the love! (:
Love always, 
The Crazy Collards

No comments:

Post a Comment