Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekend Getaway

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend enjoying this beautiful fall weather! This past weekend I took a trip with Zackys family to Moab and it was absolutely amazing!
We camped near Dead Horse Point and I loved taking the time to visit the amazing view. It amazes me how breath taking nature truely is.





I am deathly afraid of heights, it makes my heart beat fast and I just want to cry. My cute husband of mine is really good at testing my limits and likes to ONLY take pictures near the edge.






We also went riding like we always do, although I didnt get very many pictures of that because I stayed back at camp for one of the trips everyone went on. Zack's family takes rides very seriously and they only go on trials that give you near death experiences, so... I like to just take naps instead. (: I did however get some of the CUTEST pictures of Adian. Adian is Zacky's aunts little boy, who is autistic. And this trip was the first time he has EVER driven one of the four wheelers and he loved every second of it!




This was his face 99% of the time, it was so cute!


This trip was so much fun and I had a blast spending time outdoors before the weather changes. Its so crazy to me how everyone is just growing up, it's always a great time spending time with Zacky's family. Here is a few more pictures from our weekend getaway. Enjoy!














Love always,

The Crazy Collards

No comments:

Post a Comment