Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fall is in the air

Hey guys!! Today I am so excited to show off the pictures I took of my sister and her best friend Natalie. They turned out amazing! These two will most likely be on the blog a lot! They look amazing! I love doing makeup and hair and I felt like doing a fall look with these two. For Hannah I went with a berry lip which I feel is so in for fall and Hannah looks amazing with color on her lips (I need to remind myself to beg her to make it her "thing" cause she pulls it off like no other). For Natalie I went with a more natural look because she is naturally gorgeous, I also did my fav lip combo right now which is a nude/brown and I feel like it will be amazing for the fall. I hope you all enjoy! Warning, this post will have a TON of pictures! (:








I could seriously put 100 more from this shoot. It was amazing! Thank you for checking it out & let me know what you think! 
Love always,
   The Crazy Collards.


No comments:

Post a Comment