Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015

Happy New Year everyone!!!
Can you believe it is already 2015?
Where the heck did 2014 go?

2014 was one amazing year for me! I started a new job, bought our first home, I got engaged, and I got married to the love of my life. Looking back all I can say is I am truly blessed. 2014 you were so good to my family and me. You will forever hold so many special memories of mine.
I cannot wait to begin 2015 and see all the amazing things it has in store for my family and me!

To start off every year, I always make a few goals for myself and I thought I'd share a few with you so maybe you can all help me stay on track!

My number one goal is probably the same as everyone else but ya know, you gotta try and get it this year! (;

1. Get my "dream" body. This year I really want to make an effort to watch what I eat, and workout a little more.
2. Be consistent with my blog. I want to make sure that I am at least posting two or three times a week. I have really been slacking lately but I have some fun things in store, and I am excited to get everything going.
3. I want to strive to work on the relationships with those around. Sometimes it is hard to give enough attention to everyone in your life, and I feel bad about it. I don't get to see my family as much as I’d like and I get really upset about it. So this year I really want to make an effort to spend quality time with those around me.
4. Have a positive attitude daily. I'll admit it, I am a complainer. Zacky likes to tell me "stop complaining all the time." I didn't notice it that much until he pointed it out to me. I complain way too much and it needs to stop. So I made a goal to have a more positive attitude. I am so very blessed and I need to realize that and stop complaining.
5. Be a better wife/always be working to build my marriage. It's not that I am a bad wife but I can always be better. Zack works really hard to provide enough so that we can have and do the things we want/need and I want to make sure that I provide for him as well. I want to always be looking for ways to strengthen and build our marriage. I want to work towards our dreams not only as a husband and wife but as individuals. I want to look back next year and think about the struggles and triumphs we went through to work towards what we've always wanted together. 
6. Start a new adventure. I want to make sure this year is full of adventure and so I am going to make an effort to get out of my comfort zone and do some new things and face my fears. I hope that those around me can do the same.

These were a few off my list that were important to me that I thought I’d share. Let's make 2015 the best year yet! I can't wait to make some new memories. (P.S. I made a memory jar. Pretty sure I’ll be the only one putting memories in it but that’s okay! Haha)

I'd love to hear what some of your goals are for the New Year! Thanks for checking in and being a part of our 2014 year!

Enjoy a little recap of 2014 with us. 

 
 
                                                  

Love Always, 
The Crazy Collards


No comments:

Post a Comment