Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Our Story

Welcome to Crazy Collards!
   A blog full of fun and exciting news to keep everyone in touch with my husband and me.
My name is Courtney Collard and my husband’s name is Zack Collard. We were recently married (June 7, 2014) and are enjoying every moment of it. Born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. I enjoy soccer, my family, photography, make up and fashion while Zack enjoys, dirt biking, puppies and building any & everything he can get his hands on.
   I decided to create this blog to keep all our friends and family in touch with our lives as we begin this new journey away from home. I'll be posting updates on our lives (lots and LOTS of pictures), my photography, fashion and anything in between.

   I guess I can start with how Zack and I met. It’s one of those cliché childhood stories but it still gives me butterflies how everything turned out! (: Zack and I met in the third grade thanks to a friend of ours and shortly after married in the fourth grade. He stole my heart then and still does to this day. We grew up across the street from each other but lost contact until after high school where good old Facebook came in handy. Zack messaged me and after the first time we hung out, I had that feeling everyone talks about. The feeling where you just KNOW they are the one and the rest is history. I could not imagine my life without him and I am so grateful each and every day that he was put into my life. He is my very best friend.

  As I said earlier Zack and I were recently married on June 7th, 2014. The most amazing, memorable day of my life. We had a casual country style backyard wedding. It was everything I imagined and more.


I would post more pictures but I am planning on doing a blog post just on our wedding. As I said before I enjoy my family, like a lot. They are my rock and support and I would NOT be who I am today without the love and support they give me. I have my beautiful mother Brenda and my caring father Mike. I am the middle child of four amazingly, beautiful and talented sisters. I have two older, Melissa & Kelsey and two younger, Sadie & Hannah (my poor dad I know). I thank god every day for them (who wants brothers anyway?) I have three smart, loving and spontaneous nieces and one EXTRA loving, athletic, cutie nephew. They light up my world and bring me such joy. I love to spend time with them because there is never a dull moment around the house. It might seem like a lot to some people but I can never get enough!
 My sisters! I don't have any pictures of Melissa (far left) which makes me sad so I will update this as soon as I get one!


 Melissa's daughter Hailey!

Melissa's son Kamden!

Kelsey and her daughter Brookelle!
Kelsey's daughter Alysha!
Sadie & Hannah! (Ray photography is mine)
I have to say I got some good genes! A big thank you to mom and dad! (; I did become Mrs. Collard recently which means I gained an even bigger family! I love Zack's family so much. They are all so outgoing and smart. The thing I love most about them is they are always encouraging you to always do/be better. They constantly make me want to strive to be more and I love it. I was lucky enough to gain two beautiful sisters, Danielle & Kaitlyn and one brother Nathan (finally) who loves soccer which pretty much makes my life! I was also lucky enough to gain the most amazing mother & father in law. 




Nathan!
Kaitlyn!
Danielle!
All I can say is that I am extremely blessed to be surrounded by such inspiring people. They make me better each and every day and I love them all SO much! Well...I think this is going to be it for today but check back because exciting things happen every day! (; I am excited to see what life has in store for us and I hope that you all enjoy the glimpse into our lives as well.
With love,
                The Crazy Collards
 
 
#ourstory #marriage #love

No comments:

Post a Comment