Saturday, November 22, 2014

Simple Holiday Makeup

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! Today I wanted to show you a super simple holiday makeup look. This can be worn day or night and literally takes 10 minutes at the most to do! I'm not sure if you guys enjoy these kinds of posts but they are my favorite to do so I hope you enjoy! (:


Alright, the first thing I do is make sure my face is clean and moisturized! 

The next step really helps speed the process up and helps make everything simple. I am going to start off by using a cream highlight and contour. To achieve this I am using Revlon's Photoready Concealer, I use a shade thats about 2 shades lighter than my foundation. To contour I used NYX HD Concealer, this time I used one 2 shades darker then my foundation. I then used my regular foundation (recently I went back to an oldy but a goody, Revlon Colorstay). I blended everything out using my Real Techniques Sponge


Next I quickly threw on some blush, and highlight and did my eyebrows. You can see me doing this in my "Everyday Makeup".

I am in love with this eye look for this winter. It is so simple and can pretty much be worn with ANYTHING! I start out by using my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. (I only do my right eye so you can see the difference)

I start off by using the shade "Tease" and blend that all over my lid and into my crease.


I then spray a flat shader brush with a makeup setting spray and pick up the color "Half Baked". I pack this all over my lid. Spraying your brush helps to intensify the color.



With a more defined crease brush I used the color "Snakebite" and focused that into the outter "V". I then took a blending brush and made sure everything was blended together. I then went in with "Bootycall" and highlighted my brow bone and the inner part of my eye. The eyeshadow is complete! 




The next thing I did was create winged eyeliner. I don't usually go for eyeliner but I felt like it really brings the look together and makes it look a little more glam. 

I topped everything off with some mascara, and the eye look is complete! Simple right?


The final step to bring everything together is the lips. I wanted to do 3 different lip combos so you can have a choice for what you feel most comfortable in. I went with a nude, red, and a dark purple. I personally love me some dark lips but I know its not for everyone.

Here is the nude lip. I used ELF's lip crayon in "In The Nude", topped with Revlon's lipgloss in 


Here is the red lip. I used NYX lip liner in "Auburn" followed by NYX Xtreme Shine lip cream in "Absolute Red".

The third and final look is the dark purple. I used NYX lip liner in "Plum" followed by NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream in "Bewitching", and topped off with NYX Butter Gloss in "Devil's Food Cake". (As you can tell Courtney loves her some NYX lip products.) 


Those are the completed make up looks! I hope you enjoyed and i'll be sure to do more makeup looks for you guys because they're my favorite! Have a safe weekend!

Love Always,
The Crazy Collards

No comments:

Post a Comment